Your privacy is important to DrinkCEO.com (CEO Brands, LLC). Our most important asset is our members’ and visitors’ trust. Keeping member/visitor information secure, and using it only as they would want us to, is a top priority for all of us. Here then, is our promise to our individual members:
- We will safeguard, according to strict standards of security and confidentiality, any information our members and visitors share with us.
- We will limit the use of member/visitor information to the minimum we require to deliver superior service to our members/visitors, which includes advising our members/visitors about our products, services and other opportunities, and to administer our business.
- We will not reveal member/visitor information to any external organization unless we have previously informed the customer in disclosures or agreements, have been authorized by the member/visitor, or are required by law.
- We will always maintain control over the confidentiality of our member/visitor information. We may, however, facilitate relevant offers from reputable companies. These companies are not permitted to retain any member/visitor information unless the member/visitor has specifically expressed interest in their products or services.
- Whenever we hire other organizations to provide support services, we will require them to conform to our privacy standards and to allow us to audit them for compliance. We will continuously assess ourselves to ensure that member/visitor privacy is respected.
Use of this website
This section explains our policy regarding any personal information you might supply to us when you visit this site. Our goal is to protect your information on the Internet in the same way that we protect it in all the other ways we interact with you: in personal meetings, in faxes and on the phone.
Information Collected and Stored Automatically
If you visit our site to read or download information, such as articles, recipes, tips, etc., we automatically collect and store only the following information about you, which is primarily collected for statistical analysis.
* The name of the domain (for example,”xcompany.com” if you use a private Internet access account, or “yourschool.edu” if you are connecting from a university’s domain) and IP address (a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you are using the Internet) from which you access our website;
* The type of browser and operating system used to access our site;
* The date and time you access our site;
* The Internet address of the website from which you linked directly to our site; and
* The pages you visit.
– Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and other sites on the Internet.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here.
Information Collected from E-Mail
If you identify yourself by sending an E-mail containing personal information:
You may volunteer to provide us personally-identifying information, for example your mailing address, in an electronic mail message. Before you do so, you should know that the material you submit may be seen by various people. We may enter the information into a database. Also, e-mail is not necessarily secure against interception. If your communication is very sensitive or includes personal information, you may want to send it in by postal mail instead. Information collected in this manner may be used for responding to requests for information as well as other authorized purposes.
Security, Intrusion, and Detection
For site security purposes, and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, all network traffic is monitored in order to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage or conduct criminal activity. Anyone using this system expressly consents to such monitoring and is advised that if such monitoring reveals evidence of possible abuse or criminal activity, system personnel may provide the results of such monitoring to appropriate officials. Unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage to this service, are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under applicable federal law.
Disclaimer for Hypertext Links
Neither DrinkCEO.com nor its contributors are responsible for the content of any off-site pages that are referenced by or that reference to DrinkCEO.com’s Home Page. The user specifically acknowledges that neither DrinkCEO.com nor its contributors are responsible for any defamatory, offensive, misleading or illegal conduct of other users, links, or third parties and that the risk of injury from the foregoing rests entirely with the user.
Links from the DrinkCEO.com Home Page on the World Wide Web to other sites, or from other sites to the DrinkCEO.com Home Page, do not constitute an endorsement by DrinkCEO.com. These links are for convenience only. It is the responsibility of the user to evaluate the content and usefulness of information obtained from other sites.
Disclaimer for DrinkCEO.com Information
All information provided by DrinkCEO.com on this Home Page is made available to provide immediate access for the convenience of interested persons. While DrinkCEO.com believes the information to be reliable, human or mechanical error remains a possibility. Therefore, DrinkCEO.com does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, or correct sequencing of the information. Neither DrinkCEO.com, nor any of the sources of the information, shall be responsible for any error or omission, or for the use of, or the results obtained from the use of, this information.
Disclaimer of Endorsement
Reference herein to any specific commercial products, processes, or services by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, or otherwise, does not constitute or imply its endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by DrinkCEO.com.
NOTICE. Please read these terms and conditions carefully. By accessing this site and any pages thereof, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions below. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions below, do not access this site, or any pages thereof.
Copyright © CEO Brands, LLC. All rights reserved.
Copyright in the pages and in the screens displaying the pages, and in the information and material therein and in their arrangement, is owned by CEO Brands, LLC unless otherwise indicated.
The CEO logo is a registered trademark. All other logos depicted are service marks and trademarks of their prospective owners.
Use of information and materials
The information and materials contained in these pages – and the terms, conditions, and descriptions that appear – are subject to change.
The information and materials contained in this site, including text, graphics, links or other items – are provided “as is”, “as available”. DrinkCEO.com does not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of this information and materials and expressly disclaims liability for errors or omissions in this information and materials. No warranty of any kind, implied, express or statutory, including but not limited to the warranties of non-infringement of third party rights, title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from computer virus, is given in conjunction with the information and materials.
Limitation of liability
In no event will DrinkCEO.com be liable for any damages, including without limitation direct or indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages, losses or expenses arising in connection with this site or use thereof or inability to use by any party, or in connection with any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or line or system failure, even if DrinkCEO.com, or representatives thereof, are advised of the possibility of such damages, losses or expenses. Hyperlinks to other internet resources are at your own risk; the content, accuracy, opinions expressed, and other links provided by these resources are not investigated, verified, monitored, or endorsed by DrinkCEO.com.
All information submitted to DrinkCEO.com via this site shall be deemed and remain the property of DrinkCEO.com. This information includes product reviews. DrinkCEO.com shall be free to use, for any purpose, any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in information a visitor to this site provides DrinkCEO.com through this site. DrinkCEO.com shall not be subject to any obligations of confidentiality regarding submitted information except as agreed by the DrinkCEO.com entity having the direct customer relationship or as otherwise specifically agreed or required by law.